Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Friends in Logan

We had a lot of fun in Logan visiting Melinda, Jacob, Dessie, and Andrew. Our family became friends with the Christensens when we both first moved into Wagon Wheel in August/September 2007. Sebastian and Dessie were just 9 months or so but they've always played well together. I love this hug!
Sebastian is 2 weeks younger than Dessie.

And here is Andrew adn Paige. Andrew is just 1 month a day younger than Paige.
If either of the girls decide to fall for the boy, they'll have to deal with the fact that they boy is younger...oh well =)!
Anyway. I had a nice visit with Melinda and her family. It was fun to help them as they are renovating their house. I can't wait to see what it all looks like when it's put together. Is the laminate in? baseboards, etc?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Cute pictures, I'm so glad you came!