Last week sometime I was just home with the kids when I first saw the mouse. I was in the living room, Sebastian was in the hallway and started to freak out right when I saw the mouse scurry on the floor at the back edge of the table. I couldn't focus on it because Sebastian was screaming. I think he did see the mouse though. After Sebastian calmed down for the next hour I heard: "where'd mouse go? where'd mouse go?" and i had to explain that "he's all gone" but maybe he'd come back.
Well, I hoped maybe it was just a freak thing. It had just gotten cold the night before it must've found solace that day...not lived here forever. But I think I am wrong.
I just walked into my kitchen and for a split second I saw a mouse scurrying on top of my stove, and then it was gone. If I hadn't seen it last week I'm not sure I would have known what it was. Where do they go??? I think it might live in my oven...is that possible? I titled the post thus because there was one last cookie sitting on the countertop and I looked at it and the mouse at the very top off. So, that proves it: Mice like Cookies!
Any ideas of what I can do to get rid of it??
2 comments:
Get a cat.
OH I hate mice! We have had problems with them too. I bought poison bait and I know they got into it because the box was nibbled. I think that got rid of them... for now.
Post a Comment