Sebastian hard at work tracing his pumpkin design. He didn't so much like the gutting the pumpkin though. He kept wanting to wash his hands. The airplane was his idea. So I did my best at drawing an easy design to cut out.
All 3 of our finished pumpkins. From left to right: Sebastian's airplane (yes he had help cutting it out), my Batman silhouette with projected bat signal, and Elizabeth's skull. Note: it is not her actual skull.
A closer look at the coolest pumpkin I have ever carved. I must admit the projection idea was not my own, but combining it with Batman was. I think it was a pretty rad idea.
Sebastian in his clown costume with fireman boots, red nose and all. He was very excited to carry a pumpkin around to collect candy in, especially because his real pumpkin was much too heavy for him to carry more than a few yards. Notice the lack of a jacket. He was wearing gloves only because it was windy. It was the warmest Halloween I have ever had here, a whopping 50 degrees...whoo hoo!
Classic Sebastian, always sticking his face in the camera.
Love the facial expression, too cute to not let everyone see.
One of my favorite pictures I have taken of Paige. She is the light of my life, I think you can see why. She is almost as beautiful as my lovely wife.
Our happy family.








2 comments:
Cuteness to the max! Looks like a fun halloween and hooray for warm weather.
It didn't rain for us - that was our miraculous Halloween weather.
That pumpkin is truly no less than RAD!!!
So cute- Love the costumes! That pumpkin is amazing, good job Christopher!
Post a Comment