Thursday, December 10, 2009

Update on Sebastian...

Some random fun things Sebastian has done lately:

12/10 Sebastian has developed a great connection with his monkey especially since Paige was born. He does everything that I do for Paige, or that we do for him, with his monkey. He even gives his monkey milk--yes, my son breastfeeds his monkey. Here he is making his monkey fly like an airplane. He wanted me to help monkey put his legs out =)
**Last night, I woke up to Sebastian screaming...when I go closer I heard him saying: "Don't leave me, momma. Don't leave me, momma" It was so sad! His eyes were open and he had a few tears on his face...a true nightmare? sad =( I gave him some love and let him come lay down in momma's bed...which he comes and does most morning now anyway**

12/9 Sebastian is "making dishes" in this picture
11/30 Sebastian helped us decorate the Christmas tree this year. He loved "making Christmas." We did this for our FHE, Chris taught him that Jesus Christ is Heavenly Father's Son and now every time he sees a picture of Christ he says: "Jesus is Heavenly Father's Son" over and over again until we acknowledge him.
Decorating the Christmas tree

11/16 So...if you know anything about my son, this picture will seem oh so typical. This child can fall asleep anywhere if he is tired enough. He asked me to wrap him up in Paige's blanket (like a towel) then he laid down...
**Also, in the middle of November he started "being" a dinosaur and lion...One night I said "Sebastian, hop into bed" and he replied "I not Bastian, I'm a lion!" He's been an airplane and other things too, but he is a lion or dinosaur the most often

11/2 And a picture with his pumpkin...the only pumpkin that's handle survived...he loved taking the lid on and off...and definitely loved his airplane =), great idea Dad! He also helped me throw all of the pumpkins away. He carried his pumpkin all the way to the dumpster and then I let him be the one to drop them all in...that way it wasn't sad =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love that he feeds his monkey, that is so hilarious!