Thursday, December 10, 2009

Paige update

12/10 Some fun pics and updates of our little Paigie Pie:
Silly Paige...she'll crawl someday...Baby pushups, anyone?12/9 Paige has started get up on her hands and knees finally....but she is still in reverse mode. I have found her in some silly places
Not too happy with her backwards crawling....
12/9 When I took this picture I hadn't noticed the poop in the tub yet. Funny that I accidentally got a picture of it. We did an emergency tub evacuation when I realized it.12/6 Chris was having fun taking pictures and got this fun one through the ottoman
12/3 Newest headband and flower bow, on a cute baby....
11/30 I snapped this picture on my phone...like brother, like sister. Paige had been kind of tired whiny, but I think I was doing the dishes, or otherwise distracted. Next thing I realized it was pretty quiet, and I found "Sebastian"(with pink shoes)
11/3 In the tub with Eliana (cousin) and Sebastian (I love the water droplets)
I just love this face...

2 comments:

Kami said...

Your kids are getting big. I've never met your little Paige. Looks like life is good.

Kelcie said...

Looking at the pictures of the kids and you guys makes me miss Rexburg but more importantly you guys! I am so sad that I don't get to see you guys whenever. Especially being a part of Paige's life like I was with Sebastian. Love you guys and hopefully we will be able to get together soon! Miss you!