Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I love Baby Wearing....






I am now a big believer in baby-wearing. Mostly because it makes life easier with two kids. No messing with double strollers. Just wear one, and push one. And of course it is just great to be close to my baby, and have it be comfortable. My favorite has been the wrap with Paige. Up until about 3 months she didn't like to be held upright so the cradle position was what she preferred. I found out you could do it with a "wrap" and it is SO comfortable! Now she likes to be in the wrap both facing in and outward and she is liking the mei tai also. If you have questions...send me an email, I'd love to share. Plus, you can make them for cheap!

4 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

as do i! Nige loves to be worn, although he HATED the cradle hold so i had to be more creative - we mostly use a soft structured carrier but i have ventured into woven wraps - if you like to wrap i think you would be in heaven - they make it easier to carry the kiddo as they grow older.

it was SO great to see you guys recently.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wanna make one of those! I bought a carrier thing, but it is too big for Andrew and he hates it. I definitely could use a way to free up my hands.

The Poe Family said...

I think I want one with my next, looks like a great idea. With three I will need all that I can to make things easier!!!

Eric, Angela and the kidlets said...

I'm so glad I met Kimber