Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amazing Baby!

I still cannot believe what an amazing baby Paige is. She is incredible. She is the happiest, easiest, most content baby I have ever known. And she is mine! Not to mention adorable and so fun to dress up, =)! I feel so lucky. If only I could wish my luck on all of those of you with babes of your own. Everyone keeps saying: just wait until she's a teenager. As for now, I will just enjoy it.
Paige at 1 month


almost 4 months

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's such a beautiful baby..

Kelcie said...

It was SO good to see you guys a little while ago! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! We will have to get together soon! Love you and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! Glad she is so easy for you.

The Poe Family said...

She is beautiful Elizabeth- I am so glad you posted these pics!!!